regarding the processing of personal data in the context of contacting through the free telephone line
The purpose of this Information Note is to explain in detail the personal data processing operations performed by the Responsible Gaming Association in the context in which you contact us at the free TelVerde telephone line.
Please note that calling the toll-free line is voluntary.
If you have additional questions regarding the processing of your personal data according to this Information Note, please contact us at the email address email@example.com
Personal data controller
The operator of personal data is the Responsible Gaming Association, based in Romania, Bucharest, Calea Victoriei no. 155, pp. D1, sc. 8, Tronson 8, et. 3, office no. 1, Sector 1, having fiscal identification code 37571960, registered in the Register of Associations and Foundations of the District 5 Court under no. 5837/302/2017, hereinafter referred to as the Operator or AJR.
Purpose of processing, types of data collected, consequences of non-provision of data and legal basis for processing
Purpose of data processing Personal data used Possible consequences of not providing your personal data
Legal basis for processing
1. Ensuring the participation of interested persons, who call the free TelVerde telephone line, in the Operator’s program which offers the possibility to participate in 5 (five) free psychological counseling sessions (hereinafter “Program”), specifically for the realization of appointments in within the relevant Medical Offices and the documentation of the actual beneficiary of this Program Caller quality, name and surname, information on previous benefit from other programs offered by the Operator, telephone number, county and place of residence / residence, the source from which the caller learned The program offered by the Operator
You will not be able to benefit from the Operator’s Program consisting in the possibility of participating in 5 (five) free psychological counseling sessions through the partner Medical Offices
2. Contact in order to provide feedback to analyze how the Program is offered through the partner medical practices and the degree of satisfaction of the beneficiaries, to improve the quality of services provided Name and surname, telephone number We will not be able to contact you in order to provide feedback on the way in which the services were provided to you and on the degree of satisfaction with the improvement of the quality of the services Consent *
3. Compilation of statistics (with anonymized data after collection, in an aggregated form), in order to size the Operator Program Game preferences (physical / online), type of game, preferred operators We will not be able to compile statistics for sizing the Operator Program Consent *
4. Carrying out a market study (with anonymized data after collection, in an aggregated form), in order to size the Operator’s program Preferred operators, sex, level of education, profession We will not be able to carry out the market study in order to size the Operator’s Program Consent *
* As specified in Section 6 below, we inform you that you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org These requests for withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed until that moment. Please note that after such a withdrawal, the Operator will no longer process your personal data for the specific purpose.
Disclosure of personal data
3.1. We may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
(i) employees, collaborators and / or contractors of the Operator, who will have access to your personal data exclusively for the purpose of performing their duties;
(ii) competent public authorities and / or institutions, within the limits of the powers conferred on them by the applicable legal provisions;
(iii) unaffiliated third party service providers who provide certain services to the Operator, such as, but not limited to: managing interactions with interested parties via the free TelVerde telephone line, sending customer communications from the Operator, as it is necessary to make appointments at the free counseling sessions offered through the Program.
3.2. With respect to the disclosure of your personal data to unaffiliated third party employees, contractors or service providers, we seek to ensure that they will not use the data for any purpose other than to provide the services for which they are responsible. Such collaborations are r
“Joc Responsabil” Association
Registered in the Register of associations and foundations of the District Court 5 under the number: 5837/302/2017
The personal data provided will only be used for the stated purpose of this agreement. The data will be used for e-mail communications, to obtain own statistics, to inform other means of communication about further actions. The information received will not be made available to any natural person, legal entity, institution, unless it is justifiably requested by the authorities in law or if the Responsible Gaming Association is abused in any way.
We respect and guarantee data privacy and undertake not to transmit personal data to third parties. Responsible Gaming Association guarantees that it will respect the rights imposed by law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and their free movement. Any user who has explicitly provided the site jocresponsabil.ro, or from other sources, its email address, may request the deletion of the data by a written request sent to email@example.com.
Responsible Gaming Association does not assume responsibility for loss of information due to errors or possible security problems of actions of third parties. From 25 May 2018, the new general regulation on the protection of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data (GDPR) applies. The Responsible Gaming Association has taken care of your personal data so far and will continue to take care of it. We will detail what personal data is and how we use it, with your consent.
What data we collect
There are two types of information that we collect:
“Personal information – – which may identify you, including your name, email address, phone number or gender;
How we collect data
We collect information about you in three ways:
Directly-when you visit the site or, if applicable, when you subscribe to the online newsletter on the site www.jocresponsabil.ro;
Indirectly – when you contact us to request the services offered, in which case your data is entered into the CRM (Customer relationship management) System for a better measurement of activity;
From third parties – we may obtain information about you and from third parties operating data through cookies, such as for example: Google or Facebook advertising networks.
At any time you can request the deletion of the data by sending us an email to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, aspect that will delete any date related to you in maximum 24 hours. At the same time, if you have opted to subscribe to the newsletter, in each mail received from us there will be an “Unsubscribe” link, the pressing of which will cause automatic deletion of data and you will never receive any information from us again.
How we use the collected data:
We and our advertising service providers may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
To provide you with technical support related to our services;
To provide you with the requested services;
To respond to your requests and comments;
To recognize the devices you use when you access jocresponsabil.ro and to associate them to your profile;
To inform you about postponements, rescheduling, cancellations or changes to the services;
To be able to communicate administrative announcements or messages to you;
To email you Service information about us or other organizations we work with;
We monitor the information obtained
We may use your data to identify the parts of the site you are interested in or your advertising preferences. We then use this information to show you ads and pages that we think may interest you, to personalize how we communicate, or to personalize the content of the communications we send you. Individualizing content means that it includes information that reflects the interest you have shown in the content of the pages or that we think you might be interested in, and to improve the way we respond to your needs.
Disclosure of information
If required by law;
In connection with any legal actions;
To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Processing and storage of personal data
We respect privacy according to the GDPR regulation regarding personal data obtained through newsletter subscription forms. Personal data is of standard type (name, Email, Company) and we do not process or process sensitive personal data (political or sexual orientations, religious philosophies, etc.a.). Visitors may accept or refuse the use of the data for marketing processes, such as sending newsletters, but it is not used for purposes other than those mentioned and will never be transferred to other parties.
By expressing your written consent in dedicated boxes at the time of subscription, you express your consent to the processing and storage of your data, and at any time you can request their deletion by email at email@example.com in which case your data will be deleted within 24 hours, or automatically by accessing the unsubscribe link found at the end of each newsletter, in which case your data will be automatically deleted and you will never receive email communications again. Personal data is stored on secure servers.
We take both technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss or alteration of your information. The transmission of data over the Internet is inherently unsafe and we can only guarantee the security of locally stored data.